Thursday, December 24, 2009

better late than never right?

So way back a couple months ago, it was Halloween. This was Joshua's first real year to go trick-or-treating. We planned to only hit the houses on our street, head to my brother's for a minute and call it a night. Joshua dressed up as a green skeleton and was so cute. He got compliments all up and down our street. One lady told him he was too cute for the regular candy and went and got him a goodie bag full of candy and colors and a coloring book. Hitting only the houses on our street gave him 10-12 houses resulting in a decent amount of candy for a 2 year old. He had fun and was even saying "trick-or-treat" when we would go up to houses.
Trick-or-Treating on our street.
Quick family picture at Uncle J's & Aunt Mandy's.

1 comment:

Dandy said...

I LOVE that you all dress up!

So I've been wanting a pet for forever but now I really want one so that I can give it a middle name.