Thursday, September 25, 2008

Garage Sale Vacations

We had our garage sale this past weekend. We made over $200 that is all going towards vacation. (((We leave tomorrow for vacation.....finally!!!))) This week we have been busy planning, organizing & packing for our trip. It is a lot of things to gather up for the three of us. I have limited what Joshua & I could wear this week. Fortunately for me, I am now wearing uniforms to work everyday. At first I didn't like the whole idea, but I am getting used to it. It is nice to not worry about what to wear each day....just don't tell my husband that.

After being with "Aunt Flo" for 5 1/2 weeks, she has decided that it was time to leave. Thank goodness. I went to the doctor today and he thinks that my PCOS is rearing it's "ugly head" again. He ordered some blood work & a sonogram. The blood work he will compare to my numbers from June. The sonogram to check to see if I might have a polyp. We will see what happens. I go for my sonogram after we get back from vacation. Maybe we were meant to have only one kiddo. Last time, I lost 30 pounds and got pregnant easy. After vacation, I will work on that again. Weight is probably the biggest risk factor I have for PCOS. I have been stressing a lot lately & I know that I stress eat.....junk & any kinda of junk. Plus my new job...I swear there is food every day. And I hear it will only get worse the closer to the holidays that it gets.

We leave for vacation tomorrow night.....well...kinda. Jeff's work is not getting him back home as soon as we wanted. His arrival time will determine our departure time. Since I am not fully packed, I need to get back to it.

No comments: