Sunday, June 14, 2009

snapshot Sunday

It has been a busy week...
Wednesday night - baked cake
Thursday afternoon/night - turned cake into cake pops and made choco pretzels
Friday night - Pappa G's fundraiser for the 3-Day Breast Cancer walk
Saturday - worked on bras for Sunday
Sunday worked on bras until time for the 8.0's fundraiser for the 3-Day Breast Cancer walk
The 3-Day Breast Cancer fundraisers are taking a lot of my time lately.

Also on Thursday, I went to see my OB-GYN and guess what.....I am not pregnant. Duh!!..I knew I wasn't. He had me start Metformin. It tastes nasty...I hate chalk-y meds.

Now...time for Snapshot Sunday (on a Sunday!!!)
Tonight at 8.0's in downtown Fort Worth, we had a 3-Day Breast Cancer fundraiser that included at Pink Bra Contest.

Here is Joshua dancing to band playing. At the end of the video he has noticed the lights that were hanging from the trees.

Here are the bras that Steph and I got decorated.

And here is Steph and I modeling them at 8.0's.

No comments: