Sunday, May 31, 2009

Snapshot Sunday

Here is a dose two of Double Dose Snapshot Sunday.

Joshua tried out the new jogging stroller. We wound up getting soaked because the rain came before we made it back home. The last 3/4 of a mile was in the rain. One morning this week, I think it was Thursday morning...I went to wake Joshua up and he was asleep with his basketball. He must have gotten out of bed at some point in the night and gotten the ball because he didn't have it the last time I went to check on him before I went to bed.

Last night, we kept my nephew & niece...we went to dinner and then back to there house for some pool time. Joshua didn't want to get in the pool and he waited until Mommy came out. Here is Ethan trying to convince Joshua that the pool isn't a bad place to be.
Eventually, Joshua did get in. He was in his float and we finally agreed to let him "get down" meaning out of his float. Once he was out of his float, he wanted to "get down" onto the deck. So, I jumped out and snapped this picture before he got out.

No comments: