Wednesday, April 29, 2009

krispy kreme

After picking Joshua up from school today we headed home and hung out until my mother arrived. Then we went down, picked up David from work and headed down to their house. They had made a short list of things they needed to get. The dogs were excited to see them and were upset when we left. On the way back up we stopped at Waffle House for dinner...well, I had breakfast. And it was true to Waffle House taste. The Krispy Kreme is just down the street so after dinner....you guessed it....at 10 minutes until 9pm....already 20 minutes after bedtime....we went into Krispy Kreme. Joshua had his very first doughnut a few weeks back and has now had his first Krispy Kreme doughnut. He was fascinated at watching the doughnuts being made. As a note...by 10pm, Joshua was bathed and in bed asleep.

Also tonight at dinner he busted out into a semi-new song. We haven't sang this song in a while so I suspect they did at school today. He busted out "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, you, you". It was quite funny. Joshua also added a new word tonight. He will ask, "where go (name)", then say, "i no no" (I don't know). He now says "I no no et-her" (I don't know either). He was a jabber box from the time I picked him up from school until he went to bed.

No comments: