Monday, March 2, 2009

A-B-C-D

Today at work our portal (our main system which hold every-freakin-thing possible) went down. And then came up for 5 minutes and went down. And came up for two minutes and went down. This is pretty much how it was all day until 5pm when they took it down for good. Seems an update didn't go well. All of this made for an incredibly unproductive day. There will be lots to do the next few days to get caught back up.

Joshua had a great day. He has been singing "A-B-C-D, Now I know my A-B-C-D's" over and over again. He often sings the song and has now changed his version to this. He has gone through periods of singing L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-A-B-C and then for a while it was A-B-C-D-E-W-R-S-L-M-N-O-P. His newest version is very cute. It makes me laugh that he is catching on the last line about knowing his ABC's. He also has his own version of Twinkle Twinkle that he sings. He has been Daddy's buddy the last couple of days and it ain't bothering me one bit. It is nice to get to do a few things without him standing right up under me. And it has been a while since he has taken to Daddy so well.

We had a slight plumbing issue tonight. Jeff did get it fixed and the crisis was resolved. We have this extra faucet in our kitchen that gives you this nasty tasting water...like all the good stuff was taken out. It was leaking and he just bypassed that part of the pipes since we never use it. At least that is my girl version of what happened. We followed this up with pancakes, eggs & sausage for dinner all of which I made....and it was tasty as usual. I make a good pancake if I do have to say so myself.

Been a long day of waiting around and I am heading to bed.

No comments: