Sunday, March 15, 2009

an update

I haven't felt much like blogging lately. Seems I am an emotional basket case. I go from happy and friendly to wanting to rip everyone's head off and back again and and again. My surgery is this coming Friday and I am hoping that after that my doctor will help set me in the right path so I can feel normal again.

Wednesday was just another day, I don't really remember anything to major happening. I do remember working my fingers off at work. It seemed like I couldn't get anything right. So Thursday, I took a "me" day off of work. I rested good all day...meaning I hit the bed and was out. Because I slept all day Thursday, I couldn't sleep that night. I remember I tossed and turned all night. Friday was a pretty good day at work, everyone was in a great mood and no one seemed to bother me much. Friday night it was dinner out with family. Saturday was a day of little to do...a trip to the bank, FedEx and that was pretty much it. We stopped into Wal-mart to get dinner makings and Joshua and I had dinner at my sister's.

Friday night, Steph and I registered for the Breast Cancer 3-Day walk in early November. I have a personal goal of $2,300 to raise before the walk. I have a page for donations...please check it out and tell your friends. Susan's Site If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me! We are beginning our training today with a hopeful three mile walk. We have a schedule to follow and if everything goes as planned by the end of the walk, I will have walked a total of 1000 miles and put in 40 hours of cross training.

Joshua developed a cough Wednesday evening. He coughed through the night and again Thursday night. His paper he brought home from school Friday said he coughed all day. Saturday morning I took him to the doctor and was told it looks like just a cold. I wanted to make sure that there was nothing noticeable brewing, this is going to be a busy week leading up to my surgery. I won't be able to do much Friday or Saturday and really don't want him to be sick. We are going to continue on with our vaporizer, medicine & breathing treatments in hopes that it all goes away.

Snapshot Sunday will be coming up later today.

No comments: