Wednesday, March 4, 2009

late update or is it early

So, there is a house four houses down from us. They have this little brown dog...by little, I mean maybe 5 pounds with all his hair...shaved down...maybe 3. So this little mutt as he will be further referred to has irresponsible parents. His parents let him run around the yard unsupervised and he therefore, runs into the street to chase your vehicle. Yes, 5 pounds vs. 2000....that is what is happening. And it is bound to happen sooner or later this mutt is going to get hit. I don't even slow down anymore when this mutt comes charging out. I am a dog lover, but for this dog, I am losing my patience. One day when Jeff was driving, the dog came running out. It was the first time Jeff had seen this and the mutts owner was standing by his truck laughing. Laughing?!? I told Jeff just to drive on and he was afraid of hitting this mutt. I am no longer afraid. I am concerned on another issue with this same mutt. One day the mutt's mom chased this dog down to my yard as I was getting Joshua out of the truck. She said they adopted this dog and then found out that he is not good with children. This mutt tends to nip/bite at her kids....so in turn....they let mutty run around outside....leash free...so he can chase my truck tires and bark. I am a dog lover but have never been a fan of 5 pound dogs. I like to have a dog...you know...a substantial use of space kinda dog. Dogs that don't yip & yap. I have called Animal Control but of course they come out and mutty isn't out and about. My HOA president says we should send a complaint via the website each day and/or speak with mutty's parents about this. Several complaints on this dog will get a Animal Control Tech out to speak with mutty's parents. Sometimes I wish that I didn't have Joshua in the truck with me and I would pick mutty up and take him to the FW Animal Shelter myself...it isn't that far from my house anyway. And I have a crate that mutty will fit in....hmmmm....to be continued....


And as a follow up to my post from Saturday....this is the story I was referencing...
Accused Pot Mom Denies Endangering Kids Police claim women smoked marijuana beside children

No comments: