Monday, February 16, 2009

spackled and primed

Jeff and I went had got our taxes done this morning. I was going to try to do them myself this year, but we wound up with so many new tax slips that we agreed to take them in. We should get our refund shortly. Which will be awesome, because I will be able to have my surgery.

Joshua still has a cough. It seems like it is getting worse. And I hate to say it, but I think he is sick....again. Flippin' again!! We will see what another day brings.

I go back to work tomorrow after being off for 6 days. I am looking forward to it. My department moves desks this week. We are moving to sit with our teams. I would think I would be one of the first to move since I am moving to an empty desk. Again, we will have to see what another day brings.

This afternoon Jeff and I worked in the bathroom. We primed the drywall. Then Jeff used the spackle stuff and spackled the wall all up. It looks pretty good. I like it better than the other wall. We went ahead and used up the rest of our primer and got all the walls primed. It is ready for paint.... but we are out of time this weekend. We won't get to work on it again until Saturday. No big deal, we knew it would probably take more than one weekend for us.

We had dinner with Daniel & Christina tonight at Sweet Tomatoes. It was tasty....the veggie of the month in the potato. So lots of potato things. And it was kids night, so there was a walking tomato head going around the restaurant. He kept stopping at our table to play with Adam & Joshua. It was pretty cool.

No comments: