Wednesday, February 11, 2009

why is it only wednesday?

Today has been a pretty good day overall. Joshua slept until like 10:15 and I napped from 9-10:15. I just couldn't convince myself to get up and get in the shower. It has been a long time since I have gotten to sleep in until 10:15 a.m. He ate a good breakfast a did fairly decent for lunch. We cleaned up the couch and organized Joshua bedroom. Tomorrow we empty the living room out back into Joshua's bedroom. Because he got up so late, he didn't seem to need a nap all day. He napped 15 minutes on the way to Wal-mart. And fell asleep on the way back home. I got home, brought in all the groceries....and then brought him in and laid him in his bed. He slept for the next hour. And was mighty fussy when I went to wake him up. This fussiness continued on into dinner....where all he wanted was corn-on-the-cob. He had a bath and went to bed. Now, he is fast asleep.

I called today and made an appointment for in the morning for him. Just a follow-up and to get a release to go back to school. He seems just fine. Has not run a temp since Monday morning.

The consignment sale is in like 3 weeks and I really don't have anything put together for it. I guess I should decide if I will participate. I know I will have to buy....it is how we keep him in clothes for the most part. I have a hard time justifying $10 or more on clothes that he will only wear for 6 months max. I know some people spend tons of money on clothes for their little peeps, but perhaps they just have money to throw away.

I need to get the trash out....so that is all I have for today.

No comments: