Thursday, January 22, 2009

22nd

The Great Dane is ranked 22nd on the AKC's list of most popular dogs. They should be ranked first since they can whip and squish all the others. And they could do all that while smiling. Chanci smiles all the time. You just look at her and she grins at you. Joshua felt like Chanci was getting in his way....well, more like she was occupying Daddy's attention...and he didn't like it. So he attempted to push her out of the way. She wasn't budging so he ditched the whole idea and came to Mommy. (Mommy is cooler anyway!....but don't tell Daddy)

Speaking of Daddy, they sent Jeff to work tonight. Finally! He is going stir crazy...got cabin fever...whatever you want to call it. He is such a homebody that it is funny to a certain extent that he is getting stir crazy. I am glad they have sent him to work tonight, I am not sure I could handle another night of him. I love him, but he is going stir crazy. Now he is off to work and hopefully will not return for at least two nights.

Work was busy today. Since I have been taught how to do something new, it is really keeping me busy. I really like being busy. I really like that at the end of the day, I can just go home. No taking work home to do. I just log all out and leave. It is strange feeling sometimes to not have work to do at home. Not that there is not work at home to do....laundry and dishes are a never ending chore. CHORE. I hate doing them both, but am working on getting better at it.

Joshua was in a great mood tonight. He tried the potty at school again today. And we tried again tonight. I think he just likes reading the book. At the end he says "all done" "again". Then, we start all over again, and again, and again. He also is to busy poking at it to actually use it for business...if you know what I mean. I swear he is going to pee in his eye. We will see. He ate dinner semi-good tonight. He rejected the green beans at first, but then ate a few. Green beans have never been a favorite....peas are a favorite and corn. I spiced up some hamburger meat, it was a little too spicy for Joshua and almost too spicy for Jeff. Joshua dinner consisted of mashed potatoes, a few green beans and mixed fruit. He ate the mixed fruit in one inhaled move, I swear. Joshua has also gotten to where only Mommy can put him down for bedtime. This isn't good. We have tried with Jeff putting him down, and he just sits in bed screaming until I go in there. I pick him up and set him back down and he is out. I don't know how to fix this.

No comments: